Zenith’s 200h Yoga Teacher Training Course – A solid foundation for EVERY Yoga style
This 200hrs Essential Training lays a solid foundation for a future career in yoga, with a repository of yoga knowledge beginning with anatomy, body alignment, and more, to why and how to work in the poses.
SUITABLE for those who want to:
1. become a teacher
2. deepen their knowledge and understanding
3. discover their own personal limits and are interested in personal growth
4. learn safe ways to practice with their injury or health issues
5. be a part of the community of like-minded people
Weekdays course (6 weeks): 3 May – 11 June, 2021
Weekend course (6 months): 10 Sept, 2021 – 30 Jan, 2022
1. 5 major groups of asanas (postures) with focus on proper alignment and how to eliminate potential risks: Standing, Forward bends, Backbends, Twists, Inversions.
2. Restorative poses
3. Precautions for prenatals & menstruation
4. Teaching methodology; Sequencing and Adjustment
5. 100 hours of practice teaching
6. Introduction to Pranayama
8. Basis of Human Anatomy & Physiology
9. Yoga Philosophy based on the Yoga Sutras; Mantra and Sanskrit language
10. Ethics for Yoga Teacher
11. Opportunity to become Zenith Teacher after the course.
- 16 hours of Philosophy
- 12 hours of Anatomy & Physiology
- 5 hours of Meditation
- 162 hours of Asana & Teaching Methodology
- 5 hours of written exam and practical exam
Included 10-class pass to attend Yoga classes during TTC to finish before certificate ceremony
- Weekdays course (6 weeks)
8.30 am – 4.00 pm, 1-hour lunch break,
from Mon – Fri. (6 weeks)
3 May – 11 June, 2021
- Weekend course (6 months)
10 Sept, 2021 – 30 Jan, 2022
5.00 – 9.00 pm on Fri
12.00 – 6.00 pm on Sat & Sun
- Sept: 10-12; 24-26
- Oct: 8-10; 22-24
- Nov: 5-7; 19-21
- Dec: 3-5; 10-12; 17-19
- Jan: 7-9; 21- 23; 28-30
Yoga Philosophy Thuy Nguyen
Meditation Marzena Kierepka
Anatomy Marzena Kierepka
Assistant teacher & Translator Thuy Nguyen
Junior teacher & Assistant Willie Cohen
Upon successfully passing this course, you will become Certified with an international degree approved by the Yoga Alliance and Vietnam Yoga Federation. Your degree is valid worldwide and indefinitely.
– The manuals are completely in English in order to stay accurate to original meaning and instruction, to help students learn the international yoga vocabulary and improve their English at the same time, and help you develop your knowledge even after the course by being able to search online for materials with that same vocabulary.
– The 3 manuals of Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy and Asana Manual will be given to you in 1-2 months before the start of the course.
If you are still wondering which course is better, don’t worry. It’s flexible that you can switch between Weekdays course and Weekends Course after payment. Let us help you to fit the course to your schedule!
– If Zenith is unable to organize the course, you will receive a full refund;
– Cancellation 2 months before the starting date will receive a full refund;
– Cancellation up to 1 month before the starting date will receive a 50% refund of the full fee. ( not count the deposit);
– No refund if cancelled up to 15 days before the course start date. The payment can be used for the same course you have registered for the next time it is held or transferred to another person within 2 years, also for that same course.
1. What if I miss any sessions or learning hours, or I do not pass the exam?
– If students miss more than 20 hours, they will not be able to finish the course and receive certification. If students want to compensate for missing hours, they can switch to the Nov course or wait for the next course at Zenith (it’s free of charge)
– If students do not pass the exam, they may retake the exam for free.
2. Does the course assign homework?
– Yes, there will be homework according to our learning progress.
The homework could be reading a piece of information, practice specific asanas, or meditation.
3. Can I practice for free at Zenith while attending the course?
– Students of the course will be awarded a 10-class training pass at Zenith and are required to finish it on time.
4. How many students does each course usually have?
– The average number of students is about 13-15 students per course. It’s a cozy class and you will be closer to your teacher.
5. What is your support for improve our teaching skill after graduated?
– We provide community classes for fresh yoga teachers to teach here at both Zenith Au Co & Kim Ma Studios.
Marzena Lucyna Kierepka
Owner & Founder
Marzena Lucyna Kierepka is the owner and founder of Zenith Hà Nội, the first and most professional Yoga Studio in Hanoi. She has over 15 years of experience in teaching yoga with foundation in Iyengar Yoga. Currently she leads various workshops,courses and teaching training (TTC) in Vietnam. After going a few times to Iyengar Yoga Institute in Pune, practicing with many senior Iyengar teachers and achieving the 300-hour advanced TTC and therapeutic TTC certificate with Hart Lazer, her teacher and mentor, she has been conducting different therapeutic classes, workshops and courses, helping people to overcome their difficulties and find balance in the body and mind. Her teaching follow the principle of correct alignment, safety and precision of movement with logical & progressive sequencing. Yoga is the work – in, not the work – out is the motto for her teaching.
Yoga/Pilates Teacher Perhaps the most spiritual thing any of us can do is simply to look through our own eyes, see with eyes of wholeness and act with integrity and kindness. My story: I began practicing yoga in 1999. The classes were on a Sunday in a local gym. I confess back then I didn&;t even know what yoga was.…
Yoga is not a workout, it is a work in Thuy Nguyen has almost a decade of practicing and teaching experience. Fluent in English and Vietnamese, she teaches Hatha Yoga, with a special focus on guiding students towards healthy body alignment through precise movements. She has 200 hours basic teacher training, 150 hours advanced teacher training and 150 hours…
When I moved to India with my family, everyone split away: kids went to school and my husband to work. Luckily, I met a few ladies who were practicing yoga – they asked me to come and practice with them. At the time, I thought yoga was something trendy, for the chic, but they said “come we are…